Statement of Faith
We Believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible (unalterable) Word of God, written by holy men of old, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
We Believe in ONE God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purposes, as well as omniscient and omnipresent. We believe that He¬†was revealed to us as Father in creation, as Son in redemption, and as the Holy Spirit in His comforting grace that never leaves those that trust¬†in Him.
We Believe that in Jesus, dwelleth all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily, for it pleased the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell.
We Believe in the virgin birth. Jesus was both human and divine. He was God manifested in the flesh.
We Believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit (the Holy Ghost) which¬†was poured out at Jerusalem over 2,000 years ago, and it is this same Spirit that is filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
We Believe in baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced¬†by speaking in other tongues as the Spirit give utterance. This constitutes the new birth.
We Believe in a holy, sanctified life. We believe in divine healing and the ordinances of communion and foot washing. We believe also in the glorious¬†catching away of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds in glory to take His people to heaven (the Rapture).
We Believe that the tithe (the first 10% of income) is Holy and belongs to God.
Our Chief Aim is to glorify the Savior, who is Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto Himself a¬†peculiar people, zealous for good works.
The Tabernacle of Praise Worship Center is a life changing ministry whose comprehensive purpose is to magnify the name and exemplify the ministry¬†of Jesus Christ, by effectively communicating the Gospel message to the lost, equipping the believer through the Word of God with the tools necessary¬†to achieve abundant and victorious living, providing a platform for the development, cultivation and display of spiritual and natural gifts, while preparing a¬†people for the eminent return of Jesus Christ.
We believe that the Lord has mandated us to transform global community of God for His glory. In order to accomplish this, the TOPWC will be an¬†equipping venue where believers will be developed, to reach their maximum potential for ministry. This development will come through:
- Creating and maintaining “RADICAL WORSHIP AND PRAISE” ¬†demonstrated in corporate expression that prepares a habitation for the presence of God by making Jesus Christ the center of the worship experience¬†and by making a sacred and splendid celebration that makes His praise glorious.
- ‚ÄĘ Preaching and teaching that is anointed, biblical, relevant, and practical to everyday life.
- ‚ÄĘ Using the tools of intercessory prayer and fasting to foster a continual atmosphere of anointing and deliverance.
- Promoting vital and supportive fellowship.
- Fulfilling the Great Commission through strategic evangelism.
- Taking the TOP worship experience into penal institutions (i.e. prisons juvenile detention centers, etc).
- Promote and support continuing educational objectives and initiatives for the ultimate benefit of TOPWC.
The TOPWC is also a holistic ministry that is committed to meet the complete needs of men and women. It is our goal when a person steps on the TOP¬†campus that through the services that we provide they will be able to achieve the personal and economic empowerment needed to achieve a higher¬†quality of life. Our ministry provides social and economic development services that assist the socioeconomically disadvantaged and indigent citizens of¬†our community through the following programs:
- Transitional Housing
- Day Care/Pre School
- Youth Development Recreational Center
- Addiction Support Services
- Homeless Feeding Program
- Psychotherapeutic Support
- Job Placement/Training